Saturday, January 12, 2008

i'm here , where are you ?


in between this few weeks,i was free until sometime don't even know how to spend my time when i'm not working or at work , when i'm home ... nothing much i could do inside my tiny room! only online and watching movie online provide by ----> http://www.tudou.com/ alot of movie which is totally free for just a click and they will provide you ! not bad for those like me always spending time at home ! so what i should write ? seem i'm quite long time never update my blog le laaaa ..... today i would like to write about *Long Distance Relationship* yes i'm in this situation! from all the opinion and some experience from all the friend by my side seem to be a negative ending! yes i was sad , sad and sad when i heard this ... i don't know what to do and how to maintain this kind of relationship! of course i was serious in my relantionship now! 101% or more! but which side will be giving up? for this relantionship ? she or me ? nodoby know either is she or me will giving up one days? so who cares and seem like no way to make our this relationship confirm and secure!! like lot of people say we will precious all the moment both went through together , no matter how tide is the road in front! hopefully and praying for really a very good ending for me and her! at here i wish the people all around the world Happy Valentine! and for those who were in long distance relantionship ! i'm blessing everyone will end up happiness and healthy! Love you Michelle!!

1 comment:

~Yung® ~ said...

Long distance is a very hard thing to maintain... long distance need a lot of commitment and trust in each other... hope the best for you bro...

Ill be there for you when you need me... ahaha