Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Speak Up X UuuuUUuuu

It was 05:09am .. i was still awake with my hand nonstop on my laptop, i realise that i didn't write much recently on my blog so i was here again to drop some word to keep updated my blog.. hmm today was 24/06 and tomorrow was me and my dear anniversary for 6 month been together hehehe .. tonight my house was silent and i mean silent is very very silent! 2 of my housemate was leaving for holidays back to malaysia and leaving me here... actually 3 more weeks i will have my own holidays as well ... i couldn't wait for it coming . This time holidays was not same as before because i've more days to spend with my dear .. and we planning to go travelling and after both agree finally we make it to Macau - Hongkong 4 days trip .. so i'm very nervous for it.. please time go faster!! i miss dear very muchie! recently her homework was bothering her from days to night ... she hardly have a sleep for herself , and of course everyone will get hot temper with this kind of stress splush on them.. i was very understanding person and of course know her personality well and well .. hehehehe after today she will finish her final and having holidays and heading back to hometown , ... Miri it will be .. i wish dear have a wonderful and great holidays back to hometown!!! all the best and enjoy yourself well ya!!!
well .. after reading your blog i was very touching for what did you write inside ... i believe what you right in there should be what you promise me ?? LOL , today it was not a good day for me .. i didn't answer my dear call and my phone was out of coverage .. haizzz i really didn't mean not to answer your call!! i just don't know how come i could miss it~ of course if something was happen on you and that time i believe i will be bloody regret for the rest of my time .. so will i try not to answer your call ??? NOO it was impossible .. wherever i go , my phone will be always by my side!! i will always remember to bring it and keep it with me all the time!! my tv channel suddenly was showing some great place to visit for macau hahahaha timing so right ? today i heard from yung said to me that one of my colleague was having kidney stone~ omg .. i wish he could recover well and everything was under control !! .. i always pray for everyone will be healthy as possible~Dear i miss you!! today i will stop at here and will keep update once i have great picture to show hereeeee hehehe

No comments: