Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hometown with my dear

it's been quite sometime since my last post .... i have many happy memory to write here .. i've been lot of place with my dear on my holidays.On july was my greatest moment in my life i admit it no doubt! everything was going well as what i did plan for it, a memory and unforgettable trip for me and her , we've going back to hometown together and spend quite few days at there.Didn't been many place while at Miri . just few place to eat eat and eat. At night time most of it was spend at Balcony a club which it only remain happening at miri (guess so). Dinner at dynasty with my family and my grandpa as well.It actually was quite long time since i last went back to my hometown lot of place has change , road condition is getting better than last time. I do miss miri food , people and my ride of course! this is second trip back to my homewtown with my dear with me all the time. i miss the moment we going to berkenu eating fish , driving all way long and talking on the way. I'm first time to go there and was with my dear! the food there was thumb upss marvellous! price range mmm bit pricey lo. no air con , only fan but what to do it was a small town! i am looking forward to going this place again with my dear! Dear wait me we will go back miri again!

No comments: