Saturday, December 15, 2007

The first day she upload our picture into her friendster!


kk, this is the first time she upload our first first picture taken at miri , when i was going back into her friendster!! i couldn't believe she will doing this and so soon! hahahaahah don't kick me please!! I'm just too happy and don't know how to describe it here.. i just hope you will reading this every time checking our blog , course i will update it whenever i have the time to do so .....i guess we'll meet each other soon again , if everything working well for me here and they will approve my holidays loooo .. that's mean will meeting each other again after 9 more days ya and promise will take a lot a lot of picture and update hereeeeeeee hehehe but i don't know if we do really meet , how much time will you spend on me again ?? and will i cherish the moment ? for me i will won't think double and answer YES!! i will cherish our time when we've spend together!! it only depend on you ma!!! huh!?!?!? i just finish bath , and will going to sleep soon! sleep tight and miss ya!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.