Sunday, December 16, 2007

Miss youuuuuu

another busy saturday night for myself , can't even breath when our peak hour is running! oh my god! today i seem to be no need to stick with boss , but suddenly my colleague laptop got problem lastly i still need to stick with him for a while , and i'll need to done all phone job! when time at 10.30am i just realise i have a lot of lot of job need to be follow up before time reach 11.00 , when i check my notebook seem to be impossible ! but at last i done it before time reach 11.00am , cool ha , by should be sleeping at this hour ? or angry me ? for what i've send her just now ? don't mean for what i've send lo , tonight she going out dinner steamboat with her family , after that going to phoenix singing but i can't accompany her to go there even to pick up her when she is finish singing! as usual we'll text each other when i was not that busy or her she was free . I believe nobody will like it at all .. i could not see her and don't know what she is doing , worrying she will meet someone bad or ? . .. . don't know i just don't like this but ? how ? did i have another way to choose ? maybe but i prefer my situation right now , she still have a time for her study and i still have my time for my job although we might just meet few times a years or maybe less ? i believe this is the way to strengthen our relationship is god who arrange this , so god will help me to decide eveything right now .... i hope you will treat me as a prince and the same as me! cherish every moment we've together and build our love wall as strenght as we can .. love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kenworth is the leading trucking company in the manufacturing sector of Heavy and medium duty trucks. [url=http://www.elitwine.com]canada goose outlet online[/url] Gifting complete holiday packages to employees.. [url=http://www.setupizle.com]canada goose pas cher[/url] Xenttlydy
[url=http://www.texsoco.com]canada goose[/url] Dgqturtwn [url=http://www.christianlouboutinonlineoutlet.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet[/url] pkhdshomo