Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This is the place i put all my shoes , and it just outside my fucking bedroom , sometime a lot of thing not going well as you planning or think ? so what for planning early before everything get fuck up ? i don't know ... i keep asking myself sometime , for what i did have right now does it remain forever for me ? or i will back to normal in coming days? can you answer me please ? i so so miss her,until i feel worry and scare ... we are ocean apart , and her side a lot of fucking idiot doing stupid stuff , to win her heart! apa saya boleh buat ?? hahahahh .. don't know leee just let it be and sit here wait her to dump me laaa ... what is me ???? i ask what is me??? i'm just SHIT and a STONED GUY! everyone is saying this and looking down on me .. thanks everyone ..

No comments: