Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Little bit bout myself

mmmm.this is should be a very very first write regarding myself! my roommate , my buddy and my love one complain that i didn't write anything about myself in this blog ? here you go all brother and sisters .... this is my life , my journey , my everything to share with all the one i love and i care... I'm 24 this years .. and keep moving until the day i die , .. I'm away from my home sweet home!,what i mean is lim beh now working overseas .. when i look into my mind , i just realise time past really fast , already 4 years I've been working away from my home sweet home! and everything is moving forward , i don't know i can start writing about myself from which part? course my past few years is really like a white blank paper , waiting for paper to put me into the shredding machine... i have a very bad pass , which it was nearly make myself the useless people on earth .. but lucky i change into new leaf which i took granted from which place i was fall , and get up be a real man .... a lot pf people will wondering what i was doing this few years ? and leaving hometown for few years ? and did i change ? or improving myself like everyone on earth , moving forward and be mature ? sometime i can answer this with a fire burning in my heart !! YES i am moving forward and improving , but sometime i will just keep quiet and can't answer ... reason is ? i dont know what i was improving or moving forward ? a alot of buddy say , or friend they just love the way when i was at vietnam! or other country instead of miri , although they know that i'm going back miri ! hahahha weird ? i'm totally different person , when i was at here or miri ! this is what they said , i am agree with waht they said , and i just went back this time , miri! 03rd this month until 10rd in between this few days , should be a very happy for my family but everything is get fucked up by my own hands!!! i really hate myself , and keep asking myself why why and why ?? why i need to do this and everyone near me is getting hurt because of my bad character! and everyone is wondering when i will wake up once again ?? 2008 is like a alarm to wake me up from a bad bed! yes yes i am waken by 2008!

No comments: